Between u& me

well.....sugar ,spice & At times a little naughty but nice.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

srk & kajol....in the sunflwr field of punjab in ddlj......a poem inspired frm tat SPECIFIC moment

You are still the one!!!!

As I merrily dance in a field of Flowers,

Away from concrete buildings & towers.

Feeling the wind that blows through my hair

There are a few things with you ,I want to share.

“You are my soul, my heart my love

I swear to the heavens above……

Your presence in my life is like a flower in full-bloom

Without u my life would spell misery & gloom!

I wish our distances would disappear

That we could unite and always be near

Off my feet- you have me swept

As within me for you, undying love is kept

Mesmerized, enchanted, restless

Without u I am lost-in a total mess

Dream I do soaked in your thoughts, hoping that these flowers in full bloom

Would carve a way for you as my man -my groom

As freshness & timelessness would rejoice within

But alas! The beautiful sun poured its light therein

To wake me from my world of dreams

I winked at it & blew it a kiss

Hoping he could tell you about this little miss

To whom you are a special rose

who she loves & cares - ‘cause you are the one.

The one she chose!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger talha's cosmos of imaginations said...

the lush green landscape,wind so comed,ambiance so effervescente,amidst the terrain stood a joyeuse couple with a cow personifying the balancing force,,,yes,,,a poetic soul compelled to churn the grey cells and pen down the thoughts for the same,,,
poem u wrote is a marvel on account that it rejuvenates the essence and the fragrance of the same shot even after years,,,,good work,,keep it up,,,

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home