sum1 sumwhere is made for u & for me....
“Someone, Somewhere is made for You”
I believe in the caption, “Someone, somewhere is made for you”
But when everyone around you seems to have found their someone….you tend to get insecure & at times hallucinate & create hypothetical situations ,where you imagine you are in love with a fictitious person….you start looking at the stars thinking a face will appear from within it…in the form of a constellation….you look at the clouds & think a prince will come galloping on a white horse…but does it happen??
Well only time will tell….but your imagination takes the better of you…& helps you bring a smile on your face…the following three poems are a cause of one such moment in life.....when I thought there may be no prince, for me.but thanks to a friend of mine I believe that my prince will come….surely not on a horse but maybe in a car or on a motorbike & yeh dono nahi toh rickshaw se toh jaroor aa hi sakta hain.LOL!!!!!
IN LOVE WITH LOVE
One night as I sit along the window sill,
Admiring the sight & the winter chill.
I ask the moon ,the stars, the breeze
If they could answer my questions “Please?”
The twinkling stars smile at me
As the moon wonders what it could be!
“I am in love, I know not why
With a person I know not where
Is he on earth or in the sky
Is he here or is he there
I want to find him I really do
But where to search I have no clue!”
The moon grew silent & recoiled in thought,
While the stars shone brightly & gave an answer to the question I sought.
“You are in love, with love my girl
In search of a person who can rock your world
His presence you will feel when this mist uncurls
& he shall tell you whats left untold.
Like mystery or magic we cannot say
But slowly & silently he will carve his way
Your relationship will be like fragrance & sound
Unlike the rest it will never fade or go unfound.
Wait for him he will surely come,
To shower you with love in tonnes.”
Thanking the stars I went to sleep
With a smile, I wish my face could always keep!!!
Ok now that was more a question to someone,…but now this poem is more like questions to myself…questions that are purely interrogative & totally portray the desperation & slight probing of the mind that wants to love yet wants to stay away with the fright of love…..the inquisitive mind, that questions a bit to often is reflected through this poem…
WHO IS HE ?
Who is he? Where is he?
Why is he in the dark?
I see him here, I see him there
Why do his thoughts on me make a mark?
Sometimes they are deep
Sometimes they are shallow
I want to run away,
But he still follows.
I sleep
But he seeps into my dreams
I sing
But it’s his music in my ears that lingers
I look at the mirror
But it is he who appears
I call out for another
But call out his name
What’s wrong,
Nothing seems to be the same
The fire in my heart is burning bright,
But why do I feel its not right?
Maybe I can run away,
Just run & find for him some other day….
Well, like I said when you see people around you all hit with cupids arrow , you wonder what you are doing sitting all alone in café coffee day….without anyone to give you company….but what could I do…I was waiting for my classes to begin & as there was still time I decided to kill some time by sipping a good old tropical iceberg…
All around me were couples cochie cooing mindlessly & me poor lonely soul could only imagine what would it be to be in that girls body in front of me (naturally her boyfrnd looked like a greek god..LOL) & what exactly she must be thinking so I imagined created such a situation where my prince was here & I was sitting in front of him….& the situation…
Two strangers,
For the first time they meet….
Thinking of moments,
Together on a seat…
For today or a lifetime
I do not know
But this moment,
Sure is bliss….
Now the story
As each word was spoken
Time just slipped away
Its not right for me to say so
But he took my heart away….
Across the table as he sat,
Close yet far away
His eyes remind me of
‘sparkling stars’
That were gleaming brightly
By the day.
So gentle is his appearance,
So mild his talk
Will he be the one,
With whom a lifetime
I shall walk?
The desire that burns within
Does he feel it too?
Will he be the one
Who will rid me of my woes?
Just these memories
Of a momentarily bliss
Giving rise to sudden emotions
That question
‘Would you like to be his?’
I look away from him
As these questions rush through my mind.
If destiny lies in my hand
Then in my future is it him
I wish to find????
So my darling friends what do you think nice ones na???
Now do one thing mail me your opinions…or u knw wat I will do right?

3 Comments:
Hey aniqa, really nice n deep, true too. keep writing n keep the faith. tell me when u blog again
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
hey!!
gud work aniqua!!!!! an awesome read!!!don' give up on ur faith...
manika!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home