Between u& me

well.....sugar ,spice & At times a little naughty but nice.

Saturday, March 08, 2008

khatte-Meethe thoughts.....

Post Graduation at SOFT
Aha!
Now I don’t know whether how my year at soft started but seriously the ending is dragging big time……
The 3 years of graduation & now I am sitting for the 1 & ½ year of Post graduation, I started the course only to have Apas wedding getting fixed by mid august & followed by engagement in early September then me falling ill & being off the scene till end of September.
October had the entire family busy shopping for the wedding & busy in wedding paraphernalia……November busy getting the house ready plus Ramzan tension, & then December……& finally January second apa got married……but it didn’t end there it went on, 5th was apas reception in Mumbai, after that when she came back from her honeymoon, we met her yet again.
All the follow ups & worries till she went of to Chennai & settled, basically from august my joining month of college till January……..I was hardly seen in SOFT.
I was just a name on the attendance sheet that had the maximum number of Absents across it.

But but but,,,,, the whatever I did manage to feel & see in soft during my hardly present days makes me feel I lost one of my homes, Soft is a family, it’s a tree under which there is immense knowledge to be gained & hordes of talent raring to go….

What about college makes me feel lost I wonder?
It’s the fact that whole of soft looks like a political playground, people here play games & want to make each one turn against the other.
The teachers have become politicians & students are their campaigners, while what election are they running I have no idea, Soft looks divided into 2 sections, weak & frail……people inside the system seem to be eating it & killing the entire foundation.

Soft the home for people like me is suddenly a desert without any oasis & its condition is so bad you can’t even hallucinate or see mirages!

To be the cherry on the top is my class of PG, where we are a class of exactly 1 dozen rotten eggs (me included).
Each with our own ideas & fancies, we have our own institutes to compare to & each seems to hate soft & believe coming here was the biggest blunder they made (besides me, I need the pg certification).

I wonder where we will all go from here but one thing I do know even during these hardly there days I have learnt a lot, as a professional & a person.
I have grown to understand,

That the best times are just beginning
My goals & dreams
Are all well worth losing & winning
I have my own ways of fun & friends
By targeting achievements I can bring pleasure
That I can treasure
The worst of times are also for keeping
Coz they are a lesson, in the new life that I will be living.

PG at Soft has given me greater fabric skills, better communication, better computer designing techniques & has given me a new friend who I will remember for years to come…..
Thus I will only say one thing

Even in darkness you can find light
Even in the wrong you can find right
Even in suffering & pain
U can see gain
Then you can go ahead on your way
As there is nothing that can stop u or make u stay away!

Goals are made to be achieved, I was aimless till yesterday……but Soft made me realize that life is a celebration; my target is celebration coz a celebration comes only after an achievement……!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home