Do it! Kya DO IT? Arey do what you really want to yaar!
Nike –JUST DO IT!
Have you ever thought about Nikes slogan? I am sure you have! But some of us get a taste of just do it in a very funny way, because the most weird things happen in the most unexpected manner in absurd places & in conditions when your mind is totally out of condition (at times even when your hair hasn’t been washed well with a conditioner)
We always wonder what does she think about me?
If I try to disclose my plans with him will he support or instead rob my ideas?
Will I get what I want?
Will she help me in getting what I want?
Is this dream worth chasing after?
Exactly……our dreams, ambitions why do we keep transferring them to the lost & found department?
When we re- realize our dreams why do we still hesitate?
Hesitate-Sankoch
The words makes sense- it is not necessary that we get everything we set out for but we get many things on the way as we try to realize what we want.
So JUST DO IT buddies!
What is your life ka ambition?
To open your own brand…….to live in a mansion ……to propose to that girl u know since 8th grade or to give SNAP/CAT/CET……
Whatever,………. JUST DO IT!
ONLY, be ready to face the music……because it’s the experience that matters!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home