Between u& me

well.....sugar ,spice & At times a little naughty but nice.

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Summer Times

The April Shower
Its hot-Its unnerving
As the bright sun, sets the temperature soaring!
The perspiration mingles with frustration
Giving rise to internal exasperation.
People search for a respite,
For a mild hiatus
A little relief & some relaxation
I watch their despairing hopeless forlorn states….
& reminisce the words of my friend; an old classmate

“I don’t know of any kinda bad weather
I only understand difficult situations to which we surrender.
Bcoz we lack ability to find solutions & the expertise to unearth a CURE!”

I smile as I push open my floral umberella,
& embrace the delicious sunshine like a cinderella…
I tease the sun,
Oh what fun!!!
Then suddenly-the wind braces up & plays a soothing music…
I can smell the damp earth & feel the essence-so rustic….
The rain gets refreshing
The dulcet lilting tones of the hail gets exhilarating
The short April shower
Calms the senses like a prayer
As it subdues the scorching heat-to endow us with a breather.
As some enjoy the rain & in happiness exclaim,
Others cry “RAIN! What a Pain!”
One situation-
To which I witness an execution of varied emotions
In this April shower as I enjoy & set myself free today…
I comprehend the importance of the words my friend meant to convey….
Truly! There is no such thing as bad weather…
Only difficult situations to which we surrender!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home