La Destinino!!
Destiny.......(the unknown & the unknowable)
There is always a choice to make
When two paths merge and life takes a break
For a split second, all things are one
Then destiny and chaos collide to do things undone
When two paths merge and life takes a break
No one warns me that it is already to late
To change the path I have taken
it takes time as Destiny's rulz cannot be Broken!
For a split second, all things are one
In that moment, you realize God will not be outdone
This place and time will no longer remain
Destiny holds everything & from knowing the future I refrain
Destiny holds everything & from knowing the future I refrain
They say it is never too late
But yet in my case someone else sealed my fate
Nothing can stop what was meant to be
Because when destiny takes charge its no more between YOU & ME
To change the path I have taken
The original spirit must reawaken
But now its too late as I realize that life is not a dry run
No second chances are guaranteed or open
Someone else has sealed my fate
The choice is no longer mine to make
Nothing can stop what was meant to be
Two paths have merged into life's potpourri
The time has come to take a stand
Yet nothing seems to be in my hands....
Yet nothing seems to be in my hands....
No second chances-Guaranteed
No end in sight,yet a need to proceed.
Nothings Appears nothing Preceeds....
Nothing left to want or succeed
Nothings Appears nothing Preceeds....
Nothing left to want or succeed
All I know now will have 2 be forgotten
My soul is adrift in a sea of confusion
Destiny and chaos puts me in a state of Illusions
As two paths merge, with no indication......
I know destiny has already taken a DECISION!
As two paths merge, with no indication......
I know destiny has already taken a DECISION!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home