DHOOM DHOOM JUST TAKE MY LIFE!!!!
Wonder if you have heard that song from Dhoom 2 where the character Aryan (Hrithik Roshan) asks Sunahri (Ash) to take his life in the most romantic manner possible & his eyes look intense yet tearful; as he realizes she has betrayed him & so he believes if anyone has the right to take his life its none other then his love-Sunahri!
B’coz its better to be killed at the hands of his love then any1 else…..Kya Haseen Maut?!
Well, I like that song- nice one…..
Inviting someone to take your life….
Yeah! The lyrics of the song go like “aa le le tu meri jaan!” LOLS!!!
Hmmm….interesting love we all know is about giving life & here it is the other way love that takes your life away.
I now realize what they mean by the sentence love is giving someone the ability to destroy you but trusting them not to do so.Maybe that’s exactly what Aryan does in the song gives Sunahri the ability to destroy him but yet knows that she wont even come close to doing that….
I took some inspiration from that song & penned down a few lines-well its not as hot-n-happening as the song but well its just a trial & when u take inspiration from a HINDI song & write a ENGLISH poem theres bound to be something AMISS!
Right?
WHATEVER!
Read on-
TAKE MY LIFE
Take my life away & let it be
Consecrated-my Prince-my Love only to thee
Coz u art thou my vision,O prince of my heart
My soul, my heart, my love, that thou u art
Take each of my moments & my days
As they flow in your ceaseless praise
For u are my best thought by daybreak & by night
Walking or sleeping I feel your presence like a guiding light!
Take my hands & let them move
At the impulse of your love…..or
Take my feet & let me be
Swiftly & gently always walking along with thee
Riches I heed not….nor any mans empty praise
I wish you were my inheritance now & always!
Take my voice & let me sing
Always only for u as my love & my king
For u & only you are first in my heart
O prince of my heart,yes my treasure that thou art
Take my love to you as I pour
At thy feet its treasure store
O bright heavens sun tell my prince
“He is the heart of my own heart-whatever befall
He will still be my vision-my soul-my love-my heart-the ruler of them all”
Take myself with you Oh Prince & I shall always be,
Today & forever all for thee….!!!!
Sabah found this poem very romantic that is what she told me......hey people when you read my poems leave comments yaar.....dont call me & say "I read your blog...nice poem....bad poem & crap...."

1 Comments:
i liked the way u described the picturization in the 1st two para's but seriously nothin better after it.. didn't lyk much of this...
Post a Comment
<< Home