Days gone by.....
As I think of days gone by
and words once spoken
I look at memories bound with time....
All the years that slowly pass,
and days that swiftly come,
Things happen, things change, somethings get done.
In all these days I find some people who never left my side,
and in some in whom I could easily confide.
As I think of days gone by
I remember things I never did or give a try
and
all those things I perceived things in a wrong way
somethings that I could never say.....
In all these days I always find
some people who stood up in support and were very kind.
As I think of days gone by
and look at some memories bound with time
My eyes search the presence of people who never left my side,
My ears ache to hear the supporting voices on the other side
and some dark lonely nights I wish all of them were with me as the morning Abides....

2 Comments:
:)
Nice..
"Things happen, things change, somethings get done."
The gist of ur whole peom, I feel are in the above lines :)
Post a Comment
<< Home