My Pretty Little Doll
My Pretty Little Doll
Aazeen is her name
everyday I look at her
but she never looks the same
Yesterday she looked like her DAD
Today Like MY MOM
and now I think she has a little of ME
Whew! I think I should just let it be!
Away from her crib I seldom linger
Oh Girl! you have me wrapped around your little finger
I so Love watching her grow day by day
with her I just love to play.
My little doll is quite a magician, let me tell you how
she has turned me into a comical fool
who dances to her every tune, looking like a CARTOON!
I Pick her now & then & cuddle her tight
for her I want to give everything perfect & right
Now I Know one thing for sure
without AAZEEN my life was such a bore!
I want to cherish each moment with her while she is small,
collect them & keep them & then later recall.
Coz one fine day just like me-
She Will have grown up & on her own
Ready to go away......
Making me wonder how time has flown.

1 Comments:
all mums feel the same.. i must say :
You're not a kid,
you're not a daughter,
you're not a sister,
you're not a wife,
You're simply the caring mother,
that god has made for every child..!!
Post a Comment
<< Home