Words Of Wisdom (Part 2)
Well well here i come again after a longtime with here some words from people i met who shared their time with me & told me things possibly i might never get to hear again, important words of wisdom that i have used liked or simply loved for their madness, humor & even logic in stupidity.
-Running away is no solution to your problem- coz problems are like dogs they always like a good chase, so if you run they run behind you & if they get mad they may even bite you.
-There is Honeymoon period prevalent in every relation, organization......when problems creep in thats when you realise honeymoon period is over & its time to get working.
-All married women have problems with their in laws the ones who dont have its probably bcoz their in laws are all dead.
-The best way to cool your temper is to write about what makes you angry.
-When something disturbs you, dont get angry or irritated just act bored & walked away.
-Life will never be easy, you will have to understand how to find a solution ........& if you cant find a solution then that state is called death.
-Why do you want to be what others dont want you to be.....dont you think that what others want for you might be good for you......& what they think you should be is what you need to be?
-Good families are generally worse than others.
-Ek ghamandi main ghamand ko sehne ki taqaat nahi hoti.......an egoist can never tolerate egoism.
-I feel a feeling which i feel we all feel.............FEAR!
-Fiction gives us a second chance that life denies us.
-Everybody believes there is one story more interesting than others and that happens to be the story of their own lives!
-Attack is the best form of defense.
-Kabhi Kabhi bewakuf bhi aisa sawaal karte hain jiska bade se bada hoshiyaar bhi jawaab nahi de pata!
-Jave tyanchya vaunshat tenhva kale! (Only when you become a part of a household or a family ancestory do you understand the truth about them)
-I hate her! I hate her! I hate her! I hate her so much I cant get her out of my mind......do you think I love her!
-Your newborn can gain more than comfort from your touch..... in fact your motherly love & touch can actually help her grow!
These are few sentences i remember over the past year.......my words of wisdom!

2 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Love your quotes.. well said..!!
Post a Comment
<< Home