Between u& me

well.....sugar ,spice & At times a little naughty but nice.

Sunday, January 29, 2012

The delete and rewind buttons

Ever wondered how life would be if we had a rewind and delete button...well I have, not once not twice a number of times, I feel like rewinding my life to a certain point & deleting scenes out of it. We all want a picture perfect rosy life, is life that rosy a picture? It depends and that is all based on our actions, reactions and luck. Sometimes we believe in something so strongly that we refuse to give another thought, idea or person to enter and change us. Whereas in some cases we neglect our own capabilities, belittle our own judgments and strengths to let someone else take a hold over our minds & souls. It’s these moments of extreme ignorance that lead us to a feeling of falsity, rebuke, anger and frustration. You wonder what got into me, how could I be so stupid, how I didn’t see it coming? That is the time we so badly wish we had these rewind & delete buttons so that we can change our lives.

However the truth is life is like a journey through a dark long tunnel, where we are at that moment the present there is light elsewhere its dark. Because our present lies between our past and future, the past is gone pushed into darkness while the future is unseen still waiting to come to light. Life can be simple if we make a choice and stick to it and choose never to look back when things go wrong. To think about it you are what you are in which situation you are because probably that is exactly what you wanted at a certain point of time in life. I always wonder that when I think of the delete button why did I choose to do something because of which I am in a tight spot today and the answer is simple I wanted it badly, I thought it would be good for me, the decision would be perfect, it will solve matters and many things….then I come to the point that it is all because of me I am in this situation why blame anyone it was to happen meant to happen and it happened. There is no point brooding over it now what I must do is find a way out of it, and learn from it so that next time I won’t have a similar situation standing in front of me. Off course it’s not easy to shut the door on your past troubles but believe me give it a try, after all life is like an onion you peel off one layer at a time and sometimes you weep but you need to wipe your tears and still keeping peeling you can’t keep telling the onion look what you did to me, my eyes hurt, they have gone red, I am weeping- no use nothing will change what can and will is only your perception.

Perceive your life as a beautiful garden where everything is perfect but yet the trees will have to shed their leaves in autumn, animals will go into hibernation in winter, there will be sunshine and there will be rain……there is no pleasure without pain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home