Between u& me

well.....sugar ,spice & At times a little naughty but nice.

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sincere Apologies....

Apology, Apology, Apology

To everyone for everything wrong done by me

I apologize for things I did

Some things were small & some were big

I’ve done wrong I see it clear & bright

And want to take steps to turn things right

I am sorry for all I said

It must’ve been hard on you

I’m sorry for all I put you through.

There are feelings I can’t erase

Lost memories I can’t replace

I hurt some feelings but I swear I never knew

Trust me, believe me, I had no clue

I am sorry for the helping hand I didn’t lend

I wish I had been a better friend

It hurts me now that I gave you no time

No wonder you’re no longer mine

I am sorry I didn’t reply

For acting like I am up in the sky

I apologize for hating you so much

Sorry I didn’t keep in touch

Big sorry for calling you names

And yeah for playing some games

I know I was wrong I never got the true picture

And thought of you as a big ditcher

When I think of all my wrong ways

It hurts me to death to think of those days

I apologize I am sorry I know now how it might have felt

I am ready to take blame

Its due to my actions that nothing remains the same

I am sorry ….I didn’t mean to….

I am sorry…..I Repent…..I do

What I did, I Regret

So let’s please make up & FORGET!

P.S- this poem is for everyone but then there are some people who I really want to tell sorry to through this…..Sorry guys!



  • Minal Katariya likes this.
    • Sweena Chaudhari Aniqs....this poem is soooo beautiful.....!! But I dont understand the reason for you being sorry...guess we all have been equally responsible! Keep writing lovely poems :)
      January 17 at 1:32am ·
    • Manjula Mahadevan My sweet friend Aniqa,i was completely touched after reading dis...u have penned it sooo well...u have always been a loving friend and a wonderful human being...do not blame urself for anything...u never did anything wrong anytime...v shall always b good friends...
      January 17 at 7:01am
    • Riya Jacob thanks to Swan and Munch, i dont have much to say.. Love ya..KEEP IN TOUCH.. i still remember the peoms u used to write while in school, they have grown in length i c..lol..keep writing dear..Betw wanna c more pics of ur cute lil one;)
      January 17 at 7:12am ·
    • Mahjabeen Naglekar Mistakes are always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them.
      Bruce Lee
      & remember,Never forget the three powerful resources you always have available to you: love, prayer, and forgiveness.
      and in the words of Mahatma Gandhi,take solace that...
      The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.
      January 17 at 7:23pm
    • Aniqa Naglekar Shaikh thanx mom.....
      January 17 at 7:39pm ·
    • Aijaz Ahmed Shaikh ‎:) MY APOLOGIES...... NAM NAM....
      January 18 at 5:32pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home