Between u& me

well.....sugar ,spice & At times a little naughty but nice.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Prisoner of your love!

How do I write what I feel,....how do i justify what i feel

A random thought,prisoner of love
sits in silence
deep down amongst my disturbed thoughts,

I close my eyes,
shut them tight,
My hair move everywhere by the wind,
it seems so real yet untrue;

gazing deeply into the sea,
i see your face staring back from within
amazement and in wonder
at the emotions that i am overcome with;

drawing me closer and closer,
stirred by the depth of passion,
torn between the life that is
and the life that once was and could or will be,

i struggle; trying to find a solution,i try to claw my way out,

i try to fight the feelings
and all the emotions i have been overcome with;

sitting in the dark,
thinking of you,
wishing you were here,
and realizing i am a prisoner of your love,
Yes! Still a prisoner of your love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home